Long forgotten is the taste of Turkey, the are no more leftovers in the fridge, the house is brighter and blinking a little bit more now, but I cannot shake my thoughts about our Thanksgiving. As Christmas speedily replaces Thanksgiving on the calendar, I want to let my heart drag out the emphasis on giving thanks.
10 Questions to Ask Your Family
In that spirit, here are 10 Questions to ask you family after Thanksgiving.
1) Are we characterized as thankful people?
2) What in life makes us most thankful?
3) Do we express my thankfulness to others?
4) Have we said "Thank you" today?
5) Do we have the same thankfulness to God, that we feel for others?
6) Is it a habit of ours to trace "all good gifts" to God?
7) What is the gift form God that I am most thankful for?
8) Do I share with others about the things that make me most thankful?
9) What does our family do to help others experience thankfulness?
10) How can we be more thankful for Jesus than we are for the Christmas?
I will praise the name of God with a song;
I will magnify him with thanksgiving.